Following are workshops scheduled for 2018:
May, 15, 7:00 pm, at the Wealth Advisory Group in Latham: Join me on May 15th to learn how to reduce your paper clutter. This interactive workshop will help you gain a better understanding of what paper/digital records to keep, where to keep them and for how long.
- When: May 15th from 7pm – 8:30pm
- Where: Wealth Advisory Group, Suite 201, 1207 Troy Schenectady Road, Latham
- Refreshments: Wine, cheese and crackers
- RSVP: Contact Sabina Longo at Sabina_Longa@Wagllc.com to register
- Space is limited to 20 attendees. Reserve your space early!
March, 15, 6:00 pm, at the Best Western Plus Franklin Square Troy: Join me on Thursday, March 15th, to learn how to maintain an organized home and lifestyle with easy takeaway tips and tricks. I will cover how to let your clutter go and into the hands of someone who needs it more than you. The Junior League of Troy will provide a local charity tip sheet. You can make a difference in your community just by getting organized.
Interested in having me talk at an event? Feel free to contact me at email@example.com